There are many health benefits associated with medical cannabis. Many people, especially in the US, are very much aware of the potential medicinal benefits of the cannabis plant. There are many other benefits to cannabis and hemp that you can enjoy if you use it in any form. The majority of the health benefits from cannabis oil are mental. Here are the top 4:
* Chronic Pain: The most common health benefit of cannabis oil is its pain management properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of THC slow the development of new arteries by blocking the enzyme in your brain which makes them; this prevents the build up of amyloid. Additionally, CBD, an ingredient found in cannabis, is known to prevent the formation of a plaque, or hard deposit, around nerves and arteries. These plaques can harden more easily to heat, pressure, and damage. This means that chronic pain may be less severe for people who use cannabis oil or CBD.
* Headaches: Medical marijuana is frequently recommended by doctors to help alleviate the symptoms of migraines, as well-known uses such as to relieve nausea associated with chemotherapy as well as to treat anxiety and chronic pain. The plant’s effectiveness has increased over the past 150 years. Two major properties that make it effective as a headache remedy are that it is a natural muscle relaxant and it contains a substance called Delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. Long-term use of THC has proven to decrease the release of excitatory neurochemicals; thereby preventing migraine headaches, alleviate nausea, improve mood, as well-known as treatment of the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. Experts believe that long-term THC use may result in a decrease in the number of nerve cells that trigger migraine attacks.
* Multiple sclerosis: Although no study has directly linked smoking marijuana with a definite reduction in MS symptoms, some researchers believe that it may be effective in controlling the disease when used as needed. This is especially true with some newer forms of treatment that include taking certain essential oils. One study found that two essential oils – Calendula and Benjamens – were at least twice as effective in reducing MS symptoms when used as a regular supplement to MS treatment.
* Chronic Pain: The main health benefits associated with cannabis oil are its ability to treat chronic pains and symptoms. It can also be used as an adjunctive treatment if needed. Chronic pain and sciatica are two of the most commonly treated conditions with edible cannabis oils. The study did show that two of the essential oils could treat the conditions. However, the results were only observational. More research is needed to confirm their effectiveness. The results show that two oils are effective in relieving chronic pain.
* Improves heart health: Regular use of cannabis oils can improve your overall health, circulation, and overall body function. Two of the main substances found in cannabis oils help improve heart health. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol is the most active ingredient found in cannabis. It has been shown to reduce blood pressure, increase heart rate, and decrease multiple sclerosis pain symptoms when taken as directed.
* Reduces Some Serious Diseases: In addition to the ones already mentioned, there have been studies that show how cannabis oil affects serious diseases like cancer and HIV. One study showed that cervical cancer patients were given cannabis oil twice daily for a period of one month. At the end, their tumors were significantly smaller than those who did not receive the oil. Participants with genital shepes were subject to the same study, but they were given the same dose twice daily.
* Stress Relief: Cannabis can reduce the symptoms of chronic pain and lower blood pressure. Other studies have also shown that cannabis can reduce stress-related symptoms. This can be done through reducing stress hormones such as cortisol. It has been shown that it can reduce symptoms of depression as well as smoking. Scientific studies have shown that regular use of it has many benefits. It has also been shown to be effective in helping participants deal with chronic fatigue and insomnia.